Tatum Sherman is a highly effective individual, and without question, her innate talents have always set her apart from many others. However, it takes a team to bring an entrepreneurial vision to life. This is something that Tatum Sherman has always been well aware of, and she is an expert in this area. As a person with an extensive background in the human resources arena, she was uniquely positioned to utilize that knowledge to found a staffing company. Her business, Resource Referral, is extremely successful in large part because of the combined efforts of the talented, passionate team that she has assembled.
If you think about sports teams, some squads that have very talented players are not as successful as they should be when you look at the roster on paper. On the other hand, there are teams with less talent that win at a much more consistent rate. Without question, Tatum Sherman hires team members that possess talent and experience. At the same time, she looks for people who are ready, willing, and able to make the people around them better. A company works best when everyone is supporting one another, and this is a standard that is widely embraced.
Tatum Sherman counsels many people who come to her looking for employment. In many cases, they want to emphasize their personal abilities, and this is an important part of the equation. By all means, you want to sell yourself, but if you are in a job interview, you should emphasize the fact that you are a selfless team player who will contribute to the collective workplace synergy.
Regardless of how you define success, there are a number of characteristics that are shared by successful business people like Tatum Sherman, owner of the successful staffing agency, Resource Referral. If you dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur, you can learn many of these characteristics with practice and by applying yourself.
For any entrepreneur to be successful, they must love what they do. What you get out of your business in the form of financial gain, stability, personal satisfaction, and enjoyment is a direct reflection on what you put into your business. If you don’t enjoy what you are doing, then the likelihood of you succeeding is slim. Here are some additional things that are a must in order to start, operate, and grow a successful business.
1.Take what you do seriously.
2.Plan every aspect of your business.
3.Manage your cash flow wisely.
4.Remember that without your customers, you don’t have a business.
5.Be able to promote yourself without shame.
6.Project a positive business image.
7.Offer personalized attention and get to know your customers.
8.Become known as an expert in your field.
9.Invest in yourself.
10.Be accessible to your customers.
11.Take time off to recharge.
Being a successful entrepreneur takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Like any activity you pursue, there are certain things that you must have to be successful. Tatum Sherman has worked hard to master these characteristics allowing her to become the successful business owner that she is today.
You’ve always wanted to own your own business. For Tatum Sherman, her dream became a reality when she started Resource Referral, a successful staffing agency in New Jersey. Regardless of the kind of business you want to start, the key to success is to always be flexible. Here are the steps you need to complete in order to get your own business up and running.
- Begin by taking stock of yourself and the situation you are in. You need to plan, set goals, and know yourself.
- Evaluate your idea and analyze the industry. This includes evaluating the market in order to identify how attractive the market really is.
- Figure out what type of business form you want to establish. During this step, you also want to make sure you get any permits or licenses that you may need.
- Start writing your business plan. Your business plan is a necessity if you want to find financing for your business. It also acts as the roadmap for your future business.
- You’ll need to secure financing depending on the size of your business. Most small businesses start with private financing through credit cards, help from their family, and personal loans.
Once you have completed these steps, it’s time to set up shop. The great thing about owning your own business, like Tatum Sherman, is that you get to decide on your own path and what direction you want to grow.
When it comes to finding a new job in New Jersey, thousands of people every year turn to Tatum Sherman, owner of the successful staffing firm, Resource Referral. Getting through a job interview is the final step to finding the perfect job, and while showing up prepared is an important part of excelling, dressing for success is also important. Even though every interviewer has their own unique sense of what you should and shouldn’t wear to an interview, there are a few simple rules you can follow in order to make an impression.
- It doesn’t matter what type of job you are interviewing for you always want to dress one or two levels higher than the job you are going for. If you are looking for a job as a mechanic, you don’t want to show up in dirty overalls, even though it is what you would be wearing for the job. Instead, you would want to wear a nice, clean shirt, pants, and maybe even a jacket.
- Skip the clothing that is too revealing. Instead, wear a conservative outfit so as not to take yourself out of the running.
- Lose the facial piercings and sandals. In the late 90’s people were able to show up to an interview casually dressed because there was a severe labor shortage. These days, however, companies aren’t desperate to find talent, so be sure to dress professionally.
Heading into a job interview can be nerve-wracking enough without having to worry about what you are wearing. Keep it simple and professional and you can breathe a little easier. Tatum Sherman, owner of Resource Referral helps companies in the New Jersey area find a qualified candidate for their open positions.